Recruitment, Retention, Consulting/Training
Recruitment and Retention consultation services offer researchers assistance with recruiting and retaining study participants
The goal of every research study is one that is fully recruited with high retention. In order to make that goal a possibility, research teams are encouraged to request recruitment/retention consultation early in the planning and design of their studies.
Consultation is available to help research teams with:
- Understanding potential participants’ motivation to enroll in studies
- Design of marketing materials (brochures/flyers/cards)
- Assistance with the process of obtaining IRB approval to use ResearchMatch for recruitment and best practice tips on how to get the most out of it
- Guidance with listing research studies on StudySearch
- Networking with other researchers and learning from their experiences with recruitment via the RSVP network
- Creating an environment of excellent customer service the research team and study participants
- Connecting with the university’s marketing and social media opportunities
For more information, email Rose Hallarn or call 614-293-HERO.
|Related Pages||Related Services|